pentru cap si pentru inima, peromaneste sau in original, fara prescriptie
The Kobayr monastery in Armenia was built on a brink of the Debed river gorge, in 1171, by the Kyurikid princes, a junior branch of the Bagratuni royal house of Armenia. In the 13th century, the monastery was acquired by the Mkhargrdzelis, a noble Armenian dynasty at the service of Georgian royals. The Mkhargrdzelis converted Kobayr into a Chalcedonian monastery, as a result of which the monastery stayed under the tutelage of the Georgian Orthodox Church for some time. This explains several Georgian inscriptions found on the walls of the monastery, which exist alongside the monastery's original Armenian inscriptions.
Trimiteți un comentariu