Traducere // Translate

Hiroshi Yamano Japanese Glass Artist

Hiroshi Yamano - Galleria Silecchia

Hiroshi Yamano...From East to West 

Zen Gardens in Glass

Hiroshi Yamano's new "Scene of Japan" art glass series is an extension of the artist’s "From East to West" series: a metaphorical exploration of Eastern and Western cultures and their influences on his life.
Fluid in form, these works depict a meditative and solitary moment in Nature, surrounded by a Universe in flux. Yamano's "Scene of Japan" presents delicate studies of the natural world, inviting us to share a contemplative moment.

"Nagare" means Japanese for "current". "Nagare" art glass is designed to be slightly askew, creating a sense of movement and flow through our ever changing universe. Yamano's artistry is a sight to behold.
HIROSHI YAMANO - FROM EAST TO WEST:  SCENE OF JAPAN 055
FROM EAST TO WEST:
SCENE OF JAPAN 055
055 Bird on Branch & Flower Detail
HIROSHI YAMANO - FROM EAST TO WEST:  SCENE OF JAPAN 055
055 Overhead View Detail
HIROSHI YAMANO - FROM EAST TO WEST:  SCENE OF JAPAN 055
Blown and Hot Sculpted Glass,
with Gold and Silver Leaf Engraving and
Copper Electroplating: cut and polished
 




Think of myself, how I changed over 50 years. I was a fish who always looked at far way places and kept moving. I did not look around near by and did not care about things near myself. I was just dreaming about far way places I had never been and did not know. I did not see how beautiful the nature surrounding me here was.
In each season, different flowers keep blooming beautifully, I now see the beautiful feminine nature in it. The birds are singing a beautifully around me. I feel what a wonderful thing it is, the nature around me.
I think Japan has so quiet and tender a nature, different than other countries. I would like to invite you to “ Scene of Japan”, when you look at my new works.

HIROSHI YAMANO - FROM EAST TO WEST:  NAGARE 056
FROM EAST TO WEST:
NAGARE 056

Blown and Hot Sculpted Glass,
with Gold and Silver Leaf Engraving and
Copper Electroplating: cut and polished

 
HIROSHI YAMANO - FROM EAST TO WEST:  SCENE OF JAPAN 037
FROM EAST TO WEST:
SCENE OF JAPAN 037
      
037 Bird Detail

HIROSHI YAMANO - FROM EAST TO WEST:  SCENE OF JAPAN 037
037 Overhead View Detail
HIROSHI YAMANO - FROM EAST TO WEST:  SCENE OF JAPAN 037
Blown and Hot Sculpted Glass,
with Gold and Silver Leaf Engraving and
Copper Electroplating: cut and polished

Niciun comentariu: