Traducere // Translate

Forough Farrokhzad, iranian poet




Friday
My silent Friday,
My deserted Friday,
My Friday: sad, like dusty-
forsaken lanes.
My Friday,
The cold day of ailing, idle thoughts;
The moist day of endless, cruel bore,
My Friday, loaded with grief,
mournful of my fading faith,
and of my vain hope,
Oh, my Friday,
this renouncing day…




Oh, this empty room,
Oh, this empty room
Oh, this gloomy home!
These opaque walls, isolating me from attacks of youth,
these collapsing roofs on my short daydreams of light,
this place of solitude, reflection and doubt,
this space of hues and shapes, signs and sound,
all speak to me- of this invincible void.




My life


My life, like a mysterious river,
streamed into those silent, deserted days,
so calmly, and with a lot of pride.
My life, like a mysterious river,
Streamed into those empty, gloomy rooms,
so calmly and with a lot of pride.




Gift
I speak out of the deep of night
out of the deep of darkness
and out of the deep of night I speak.


If you come to my house, friend
bring me a lamp and a window I can look through
at the crowd in the happy alley.

SD selection








Niciun comentariu: